Congrats, SheTech Alumna–you graduated!
Did you love being a member of SheTech? Do you miss being part of all the excitement? The fun doesn’t have to end. Join our team! SheTech is looking for a part time intern who is a recently graduated senior and program alumna from the graduating class of 2020 or 2021.
We operate a small team and as a non-profit organization and depend on thoughtful community management of our students, educators, and industry partners to continue to expand our network and provide opportunities for girls to explore careers in STEM. Serving as an intern for a non-profit organization can provide valuable experience and SheTech provides opportunities to interact regularly with industry professionals.
SheTech needs someone who can assist with communications and program activities for the upcoming school year. We are looking for a recent high school graduate who has been an active member of SheTech to help us with activities that may include:
- Coordinating and communicating with Student Board Members for the 2021-2022 school year
- Serving as an ambassador of the SheTech program to expand outreach through connections with other SheTech students and educators to encourage participation and grow the program
- Assisting with project and operational tasks such as social media planning, email newsletter distribution, swag distribution, running errands, and more
- Assisting with monthly event planning and execution
- Assist with SheTech Explorer Day 2022
- Assisting with industry volunteers, mentors, and sponsorship partners
The ideal candidate should have experience using or managing Group.Me, social media platforms, Zoom or other virtual meeting technology. Communication and organizational skills are a must!
The selected intern will enjoy a flexible hourly schedule that accommodates college courses and should be available 10-15 hours per week. Work activities will be a hybrid of remote tasks (work from home) along with in-person assignments (aligned with all local health guidelines). Events may be scheduled during day or occasional evening hours. This role will be available from August 2021-July 2022 and may be re-evaluated for extension at that time. This is a paid internship position. College credit may be available depending on the requirements of your college or university.